Create better writers, reduce teacher workload, and track progress over time.
WriQ is a writing achievement tool, made by Texthelp, that helps teach students the art of writing. Students can work with greater independence and teachers have less grading to do.
Teaching writing can be a challenge but with the right tools in place it can be rewarding and more importantly fun!
To help your classes work on their writing skills, the software provides nudges and reminders to encourage students to do a little better each class. It’s tailored to suit each student’s needs, regardless of ability.
By using WriQ, students can:
• See their own progress
• Get immediate feedback on their work without teacher input
• See badges and goals to work towards
• See where to make improvements and work independently
By using WriQ, teachers can:
• Save time, as spelling, punctuation, grammar and vocabulary checks are done automatically
• Give meaningful feedback and motivation directly to your students.
• Use data to identify patterns in writing performance.
• Track progress and support curriculum planning
• Use the WriQ score to compare across the class, the school, the district or even the state
• Work seamlessly with Google Docs and Google Classroom
You can download this free version to get a taste of what WriQ can do during a 30 day free trial. Just keep in mind that the premium version will allow you full access to all the reports and stats you need.
Or try before you buy- it’s easy to arrange a district-wide pilot of the full WriQ package, get in touch to find out how: https://www.texthelp.com/products/pilot-request/