Wrike ToDo is all about you. Create a task list just for yourself and see your Inbox notifications, without needing to open Wrike.
What's wrong with sticky notes? They get lost easily, for one thing. Oh, and you can’t copy-and-paste or edit them. We know they were once an office staple, but that was so yesterday.
As a modern alternative, we’ve combined the simple beauty of sticky notes with the power of the digital workspace. In Chrome's new tab, you can create notes and to-do lists, and complete, prioritize, and edit them with the Wrike ToDo Chrome extension. Each note is a Wrike task, so if one line isn’t enough, just open it in Wrike.
You can benefit from this extension if you:
- Have a to-do, action, follow-up or just an interesting item to jot down
- Want to check your personal to-do list
- Feel like you’re always forgetting something
All you have to do is open a new tab, and your item is there. Write, read, cross out. No pencil required.
- The Wrike ToDo Extension is clean, simple, and really fast
- You can choose a background that matches your mood
- Notifications are viewable from Wrike
- You can build your personal productivity report or dashboard in Wrike
- You can tag tasks in Wrike and they’ll appear in the new tab
Note: A free or paid Wrike account is required to use Wrike ToDo.