Wrike helps you keep your projects on track, sync team efforts, and get more work done together in the cloud.
Integrate Wrike with any web tool.
Find a great candidate on LinkedIn or a nice location for the new office? With just one click, use the Wrike extension for Chrome to record it as task in Wrike, assign it to your teammate, and work together on the follow-up steps so you don't lose track of any idea.
Wrike connects all your thoughts, tasks, files, and discussions in one place and helps you collaborate with your team. Keep your tasks and projects on track, sync team efforts, and effectively get teamwork done in the cloud.
Stay on the Same Page. On Every Page.
Never Forget an Idea:
• Turn any webpage into a Wrike task. The URL will be automatically added to the comment feed.
• Quickly fill in task details: add assignees & due dates, select folders, and update the description.
• Attach a webpage screenshot for inspiration or information.
• Find existing tasks associated with the page you're browsing.
Connect All Your Teams & Web Tools:
• Creatives: Form new tasks directly from a cool webpage to capture inspiration, or attach the page to an existing blog post within your CMS program. Wrike enables you to track versions, discuss changes, preview images, and collaborate on text in real time — all from one spot.
• HR: Associate tasks with LinkedIn profiles for promising candidates, share them with Executives, link profiles with tasks about your job openings, and mark their status (invited for job interview, hired, etc.) Next time you're browsing LinkedIn, the extension will tell you if that person is already in your system.
• Sales: Create new tasks right from your CRM tool, then share the contact info and lead status. Executives, Finance, and other colleagues will have instant access to the full picture without accessing your CRM system.
• Customer Service: Turn your pending tickets into tasks and facilitate bug-tracking across teams. Developers can discuss, update, and mark the ticket tasks as complete, so you can report progress to customers without asking for extra status updates.
• Administration: Update tasks right from the websites you're always on such as Kayak.com, Google Shopping Express, Amazon, etc. Important details won't get lost in inboxes anymore! Wrike also makes it easier to discuss details with the whole team when it comes to office organization or a corporate party.
No matter your role or your team, the Wrike extension for Chrome will make life simpler.
*Free for teams with up to 5 people + unlimited collaborators.*
*Professional version starts at $49/month for 5 users (annual subscription.)*
For information about privacy, please visit: http://www.wrike.com/privacy