Full-Text search the pages & PDFs you visited and bookmarked. All data is stored locally & nothing leaves your computer.
To search, press 'w' + 'space' or 'tab' + 'your query' into the address bar.
The results are in the drop down with the small "brain" logo at the beginning.
DON'T FORGET TO IMPORT YOUR HISTORY. Otherwise only pages you visit after installing the tool are searchable.
We are still in a beta mode - so bugs can/will happen. We are grateful for every input that helps us improving the product.
- full-text search history & bookmarks
- filter by time & exclude words from search
- blacklist URLs, domains and regex
- search PDFs
- import existing history & bookmarks
- Open-Source & Decentralised
GitHub repository: https://github.com/WorldBrain/Research-Engine/
- Importing existing browser history and bookmarks
- Supporting the search of visited PDFs
- Web based results and filter view