Create Work Orders and directly save them to Google Drive. Print PDF directly. Integrated with Google Drive™.
Create work orders with ease and save them in your Google Drive.
Work Order Snap helps you create clean and professional work orders, and keep them safe and secure in your Google Drive account.
Using Work Order Snap is simple:
1. Get Work Order Snap from the Google Chrome Web Store.
2. Click the little blue and black icon in the upper left of your Chrome browser.
3. Click “NEW” to create a new work order.
4. Click "SAVE", when you are complete.
5. You will then see your recent work orders, and can view and print to a PDF file.
The data you entered in your new work order is instantly saved to your Google Drive as a Google Sheet (spreadsheet), so your work order data is safe, secure, and accessible only by you.
- No need to find and use bulky work order software from large companies with too many features.
- No need to print or save your work orders in a file cabinet or on your computer. Work Order Snap keeps them all in your Google Drive.
- No need to remember where you keep all your work orders.
Work Order Snap is the quickest way to create a work order and save it, and have it waiting for you, safe and secure.
Your work order data is saved in your Google Drive in a folder called “Work Order Snap”. This way, all your work orders are in one place in your Google Drive.
If you use another Chrome web browser, have the extension downloaded, you can then login to your Google Account to get access to your work orders from another computer.
We are excited and eager to hear how Work Order Snap works for you.
- How do you use Work Order Snap?
- What would you like added or changed to help you create and manage your work orders?
Create work orders with ease and save them securely in your Google Drive account.
Work Order Snap is integrated with Google Drive(TM).