Browser extension for sharing work log between different time trackers
We built the Worklog Tracker extension to easily track time and automatically synchronize work logs between different time trackers.
Worklog Tracker allows you to integrate all kinds of different tools, like Jira, Zaya and Toggl, with even more. The extension helps you record your tasks effortlessly and automate routine processes. If you need to synchronize logs between several trackers, use our one-click ‘export’ feature so you can keep your mind on the task at hand. “Stay productive!” — as your manager says ;)
How it works:
- install the Worklog Tracker extension (it’s free!),
- sign up using your favorite e-mail address,
- sign in to the time tracker of your choice,
- start tracking,
- pause or stop tracking to have lunch,
- synchronize logs, if necessary,
- finish all your work and chill out!
NB If you want to log time directly in Jira, open the page with the issue you want to log, start Worklog Tracker and watch the magic happen.
For feedback and bug reports, please write us at hello@worklogtrаcker.com.
Check out our website https://worklogtracker.com/.
We’re also on twitter, so сome say hello.
Peace, love, productivity!