Add a WorkFlowy bullet (or any webpage) to Google Calendar in two clicks.
VERSION 2.2: Updated for the new Google Calendar format. Refer to version notes at the bottom for more information.
• Creates events using the WorkFlowy bullet title.
• Works on any webpage, not just WorkFlowy.
• Activate via toolbar icon, keyboard shortcut or right click menu.
• Adds the page link to the event note.
• Great way to create reminder/notifications for WorkFlowy items!
• Lightweight, no persistent memory footprint, no special permissions.
• Zoom/focus on the WorkFlowy bullet (or load a webpage).
• Click the icon, right click menu, or use a keyboard shortcut.
(an add event form opens in a new tab).
• Click Save, or edit details if desired.
Version 2.2 Notes:
• The new Google Calendar format no longer supports Quick Add parsing.
• The date and time now default to the next 30 minute time slot.
• As such, selected text has been disabled for now.
• Quick Add parsing is possible, but will require a major extension rewrite, which may or may not happen.
• If you are still using Classic Google Calendar, install the bookmarklet version.