Translates words you don't know, enables you to save them, highlights the ones you're learning
- The extension will not work in tabs that were open prior to installation. After installing this extension, either reload your open tabs or restart Chrome.
- Note that all extensions are disabled on Chrome Web Store pages (including this one). Do not test the extension on this page; it will not work!
- you have to be logged in Wordzit.com to use the extension
- If the extension is not working for you, please make sure it's up to date. Visit chrome://extensions/, click the "Update extensions now" button, then restart Chrome.
- the extension does not detect selection in PDF: click on the extension button in your toolbar to make it appear or disappear on PDF pages.
When you are on a webpage in a language you are learning on Wordzit, double clicking a word or selecting one will trigger the extension and give you its translations. Click on the "+" beside a translation to save it to your profile. The extension will highlight the one you are already learning on Wordzit. When you hover a word you are learning, it will retrieve you its translation.