Post very quickly pictures and videos from a web page to your wordPress blog using XML-RPC
-- Updated 19/07/15 to version 184.108.40.206 --
- Corrected a bug with the source button
- Updated the documentation link in the option page
-- Updated 07/06/15 to version 1.2.4 --
- Corrected bug when Youtube API V2 does not work
-- Updated 02/06/15 to version 1.2.3 --
- Many bug corrections
- youtube, dailymotion, vimeo detection improved
- better scan of the videos and images in the page
-- Updated 31/05/15 to version 1.2.2 --
Postek is a Chrome extension which allows you to post pictures and videos on a wordpress blog very quickly from your browser.
You just have to choose in a dropdown popup which medias you want to insert in your post.
The images and videos are automatically fetched in the current page.
Add a title, a description, some tags, and just click the Post button !
- Find all the images on the page according to the minimum width and height you define
- Find all the Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion videos on the page
- Choose wich videos or images you want to include in your post
- Add title, text content and tags to your post
- Use keywords to add source page url or other links to your post
- Specify the width to resize the images and videos
- Retrieve the categories from your wordpress blog
- Automatically upload images to your wordpress blog
- Automatically add image or video thumbnail as featured image to your post
- Use only XML RPC to connect and send datas to your wordpress blog
- Postek will wait for the page to complete loading before gathering the images and videos
- Open the dropdown popup by clicking the postek icon in the top menu bar
- Choose a title for your post
- Use the checkboxes to choose the medias you want to insert in your post
- Write a text content to add to your post (You can use [source] keyword to add the source page link to your post)
- Choose a category from the dropdown list
- Add some coma separated tags
- Click on “Post Your Article”
- Wait for the post to be sent
- The popup window will close automatically after 2 seconds.