Not the conventional bookmark.
What can one do with it?
1. Select some text on any random web-page and right click to save it to WordMark's manager with optional remark and category
2. Later from the manager, with just one click, one can open the web-page and automatically scroll down to the same text which is now highlighted.
3. The extension alerts you if the text you wordMarked has changed.
Other features include:
1. Saving entire browser states (all open tabs) under various categories and optional remarks.
2. From the same launcher, you can launch any saved browser state (i.e. all tabs) in a new window.
3. Manage all these from one page.