An extension to add new words from the omnibar to wordbank on google drive.
[Beta alert, full of bugs, take your own risk]
This is a Chrome extension on omnibar, to allow searching definitions and origins of words from it, and insert to your google spreadsheet.
HOW TO USE?
1. Type in your location bar: "define apple" --> definitions of "apple" will be shown
2. Type "define origin apple" --> Origin of "apple" will be shown (a new tab is open and closed for scrape the into)
--- IF YOU HAVE CONFIGURED SPREADSHEET ID CORRECTLY ---
3. Type "define apple;" --> The first suggested item is the first row of your spreadsheet.
- separate each item with ";" to create new cell; the tick marks inputted item
- after finishing all, enter to insert
Complete guide is on the options page, you may skip the following instruction.
You need the following items to make this extension yours
1. Google Spreadsheet ID: (Just the last part of the url to your spreadsheet you want to manipulate)
2. [Optional] Apply for a Pearson Developer account and change the token on the options page. Other wise, you are using my token, which has limit in API calls.