A framework for Measurement instruments
Wizkers is a Chrome front-end for your devices. It lets you control, visualize and log data, as well as connect your devices to the Internet, using one simple interface. Wizkers works in Chrome as a standalone app, and does not need an Internet connection unless you want to send data to a backend service, obviously.
This beta version of Wizkers contains support for the following instruments:
- International Medcom Onyx
- Elecraft KX3 Radios
- FriedCircuits "OLED Backpack" USB power measurement system
- Fluke 287/289 Multimeters
- Simple serial port terminal, with VT100/ASCII/Binary support
- Sark110 Antenna Analyzer
- BlueLine Power Cost Monitor
- ... and many more!
The following data output plugins are provided:
- Upload to Safecast.org for instruments that provide radioactivity measurements
- Generic REST interface for sending instrument data to REST endpoints.
- Rigctld network interface for ham radio software.
Visit http://wizkers.io/ for all documentation and support.
Note: Wizkers uses Google Analytics to gather technical information on how the application is doing. You can turn this off ("opt out") by going to the "Settings" section and uncheck the relevant box.
Please give us your feedback and help up make Wizkers better!