Parses the WSDL files and generates SOAP messages for you.
Recognizes WSDL information on the page to show you the available services and operations. Click the operation to generate the SOAP requests and view the response. By clicking the service, you can download WSDL and external XSD files in single ZIP file.
You can try it on http://www.webservicex.com/globalweather.asmx?WSDL. When WSDL is recognized, the icon in the address bar will allow you to list its operations. After clicking the operation, the SOAP request editor with pre-generated message is shown. Edit it and press Go to see the response. Use the menu near the Go button to edit HTTP headers. Click tabs on the bottom of the page to switch between request and response editor.
If you can, buy me a beer using the PayPal link in the right bottom of the editor page. Otherwise, leave the review on the "Reviews" tab.
Wizdler is now on GitHub: https://github.com/pepri/wizdler
Use it for bug reporting and feature requests (ideally in form of pull request).
Your data on all websites
: Used to check whether the current website contains the WSDL definition.
Your tabs and browsing activity
: The popup needs to access the tab to open the editor for SOAP request.
We do not collect nor send any information.
- View WSDL information in a comprehensible tree.
- Download WSDL and its related XSD definitions in a single ZIP file.
- Generate a sample SOAP request for a specified operation.
- Edit and send the request to view the response.
- Remember last request
- Authentication (HTTP Basic, WSSE PasswordText, WSSE PasswordDigest)
- Ace - Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor for editing the request with syntax highlighting.
- Equivalent XML JS - Equivalent XML JS is designed to ease the process of testing XML output.
## Latest Changes
- Handle WSDL imports and XSD includes
- Specifically handle the XML Tree extension
- Updated to use the latest Chrome Extensions API
- Added support for local WSDL files
- Fixed the default value of the "elementFormDefault" to "unqualified"
- Added support for multiple schemas in WSDL file
- In incognito mode, the editor is opened in same window
- Services, ports and operations in the popup window are sorted
- Fixed CSS for antiscroll scrollbars (bug introduced in Chrome 25)