A world of magic is just a page turn away.
The discovery of an old magic book turns your life upside down. Will you succeed in becoming a guild wizard? Or instead travel a different path, striking out on your own, moving to a different plane of existence or perhaps not even remaining human?
"Wizardry Level C" is a 100,000-word interactive novel by Jac Colvin, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Choose your name, gender, elemental alignment and area of magical focus.
• Explore worlds both on and off Earth, full of magical creatures.
• Track your standing with the wizardry guild and your success in completing the tasks they set.
• Good replayablity with branching story lines and over 19 different endings.
• Hints section.
• Save points allowing replay some sections without having to restart the story from the beginning.
• And well....who wouldn't want to be a wizard?