Use Wise Search extension to search the web!
Wise Search chrome extension by Aztec configures your Default Search setting to blpsearch.com
End User License Agreement: https://www.blpsearch.com/terms
To remove wise search extension from Google Chrome any time:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the wise search extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.