Development tools for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365.
No more struggling with HTML inspectors to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics information you need!
This tool helps consultants, testers and developers by providing basic tools for retrieving information from Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 forms.
We also support the unified interface forms!
Current features include:
- Obtain form and record GUIDs.
- Display option set and status reason identifiers.
- Obtain the object type code of an entity.
- Display internal entity names, internal view column names and internal field names.
- Copy GUIDs and internal names to your clipboard.
- Works on quick create forms and in pop-up windows.
- Remove all read-only fields and disable required fields using the God mode.
- Quick navigation to CRM pages and records.
The Firefox version can be found here: