Allows to tile Chrome™ windows and emulate workspaces
- Multi-monitor support.
- Emulates up to 9 workspaces.
- Tiles windows to 8 different positions. (4 corners + 4 split screen)
- Remembers the windows workspace assignment between system reboots.
- Allows to define custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Multi-platform support: ChromeOS, Linux, Mac and Windows.
- 'Display Notifications': To Notify when switching to another workspace.
- 'Read your browsing history': To recover each window's workspace assignment
after a reboot or browser restart. Check the website for more details.
How To Use:
1) Click on the extension icon on the toolbar.
2) Select the amount of desired workspaces and configure the shortcuts.
Code is freely available at GitLab, check the webpage for more details.
NOTE: Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.