Tile your windows with a single click.
Adds a button to automatically tile all your browser windows to occupy all your screen with no overlap.
*This extension helps you manage several windows, it does *not* expand tabs to windows or collapse windows into tabs.*
Expect some glitches in Linux especially if you have panels on your screen (the window sizes may not be exactly right). See website for bugs, suggestions, patches.
* 0.52: Remove unnecessary "tabs" permission as of the newest version of the APIs.
* 0.51: Fix a measuring bug where tiled windows were a little too large.
* 0.5: Support for multiple monitors.
* 0.30: Adapted to version 2 of the Chrome extension manifest. Fixed a bug where clicking on the tiling button twice was sometimes necessary.
* 0.20: Fixed issue with maximized windows, they now all get un-maximized before tiling. Minimized windows are ignored from the tiling process and kept as-is.
* 0.10: First version.