Resize and align the current window to the predefined position with multi-monitor support
This is a powerful layout resizer extension for browser windows. This extension enables the user to adjust the current window's layout size based on the pre-defined set or any new custom dimension. Each dimension is visually shown in a toolbar popup for easy access. The extension gets left, top, right, and bottom positions in percent unit and changes the window size to these values. This extension detects all the monitors in your system and allows one of the monitors to be the reference for the alignment. Also, this extension supports keyboard shortcuts for the first six alignments in the popup. It means that you can re-align to any of these six alignments without opening the popup and just by pressing a user-defined keyboard set. Each item in the popup is draggable. The user can change the arrangement of the items or even remove or add new items.
1. Supports percent values. So it is compatible with different monitors
2. Automatically fill the current window size when the popup is open. This way, you can add this layout size to the table without any configuration needed.
3. Supports layout adjustment by moving blocks around.
4. Supports import and export options to sync settings between different browsers.
5. Written on top of manifest version 3. The extension is completely idle when it is not active (no resource usage).
6. You can define a custom window size for the startup. Once the extension loads, it sets this user-defined window size for the currently active window.