Edit addon for www.WikiTree.com website.
Edit addon for www.WikiTree.com website. It is active only in Edit mode.
It adds helper button that helps with editing templates, sources, bio and other things.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the display on nonprofile pages.
* Fixed a bug with the recent addition of WikiTree Apps to Menu
* Template selector displays also group and sub-group of the template
* Filter in Template selector searches also in group and sub-group of the template
* Added WikiTree Apps to Menu
* Added support for FAG Cemetery ID
* Added "Ancestry Share" source pasting
* Resolved a URL change of Edit page on WikiTree
* Resolved a problem with not saving if no manual changes were made.
* Turning off the Enhanced editor on Extension use.
* republish due to an old published file.
* Finished Profile cleanup. It does everything EditBOT does and a few more things.
* Moved Source pasting definition out of the extension, so I can update it daily.
* Added Profile cleanup. It is similar to what EditBOT does automatically on save.
* Moved Profile cleanup definition out of the extension, so I can update it daily.
* Few corrections on Add template
* Updated source citation
** Added FAG Citation
** Added WikiData URL
* Improved "Explain your changes:" comment
* Added template parameter type for WikiTreeBlog
* Added template parameter type for needs on ProjectBoxes.
* Added Help links in menus and dialogs
* Added the button on all Edit pages.
* Improved automatic setting of TOC parameter
* Added support for You Tube parameter
* Added support for Number parameter
* Made awareness of enhanced editor.
* Added custom menu for profile pages.
* Improved adding any template.
* Added initial support to paste a source.
* Added support for Enter key.
* Improved tab-order.
* Added automatic setting of TOC parameter based on the number of pages in category.
* Enabled Extension also on section edit (editing just part of the page)
In version 0.2.5
* Added support for Team parameters.
In version 0.2.4
* Added grouping to template parameters, so the dialog is smaller in some cases. Best seen on CIB Location
* Checking for unknown parameters and reporting it back to user. That way user knows it was deleted.
In version 0.2.3
* Add CIB Cemetery didn't work in case of some category combinations on the page.
In version 0.2.2
* Open link button for web pages didn't work.
* Adding new template CIB Cemetery template didn't work in case there were no categories on the page.
* Wrote some help for the extension.
In version 0.2.1
* Loading template definition from storage might throw an error disabling most extension options.
In version 0.1.14
* All functionality on category pages is done.
* Added Example to parameters
* Added legend
* Improved design
* Added predefined values
* Now any template can be added.
* Added a system to update template list and parameters with all the data automatically, so it will automatically recognize new templates without updating the extension.
In version 0.1.13
* Added Help to parameters
* Added Initial values on some parameters
* Added links for link properties to open the page.
* Added paste manipulation. You can paste complete URL and only the ID is pasted.
* Best seen on CategoryInfoBox Cemetery. Try adding a new one to a cemetery category.
In version 0.1.12
* Added definition for all templates. for most of them it is jus generic definition. For some is also wrong, so doublecheck that you don't delete something.
* Few minor changes.
In version 0.1.11
* Corrected "Edit template" on undefined template to show a message instead of an error.
* Corrected "Edit template" in case of selected text of template. it deleted the content after the selected template.
In version 0.1.10
* Updated Confirm EditBOT to work again
In version 0.1.9
* Updated definition of all templates
In version 0.1.8
* on Add categories you first get the dialog to fill in the parameters.
* improved recognition of templates to edit. You can select whole template and Edit that template. If nothing is selected and there is only one template on the page, that one is edited. In case of multiple templates the one with cursor in it is edited.
In version 0.1.6
* Add CategoryInfoBox / Adds any Category Info Box template to the category.
* Edit template works. It shows the dialog with all parameters.
In version 0.1.5
* Format Parameters option works. It reformats spaces in template parameters, to make it look good.
* Add CategoryInfoBox / Cemetery. Adds CategoryInfoBox Cemetery template to the category. Parameters are not yet added.
* Add CategoryInfoBox / Cemetery Group. Adds CategoryInfoBox CemeteryGroup template to the category.
* EditBOT instructions / Rename Category. Adds Rename Category template to the category.
* EditBOT instructions / Merge Category. Adds Merge Category template to the category.
* EditBOT instructions / Delete Category. Adds Delete Category template to the category.
* EditBOT instructions / Confirm for EditBOT. It sets Confirmed parameter and sets edit comment. This option is just for Confirmation team.
Many new things to come.