Learn about neighborhoods, search for homes and connect with local pros.
WikiRealty helps you find the best place to live and the leading real estate professionals to work with when buying a home. Loving where you live is the ultimate goal and finding the perfect neighborhood to call home involves many different factors. Learn about neighborhoods, access exclusive deals from local businesses, search for homes and connect with local pros.
Does the community fit you and your lifestyle?
Is there a grocery store or coffee shop nearby?
What about the local food and entertainment scene?
All of this information can be really hard to find when shopping for a home online.
How It Works
1. Visit your favorite home search website like Zillow, Redfin or Realtor.com
2. Open any property listing detail page that shows information about a home for sale or rent.
3. Look for the W logo with a green badge and click on it to see all of the nearby local neighborhood ratings based on 17 lifestyle factors such as schools, transportation and neighborhood feel. You also get access to local updates and property listings.
If the W logo has no green badge, that means you’re either viewing an unsupported site or there are no content/property updates in the location you are viewing.
4. Have a question about a property or neighborhood or applying for a loan? You can connect with a local pro directly with our embedded contact forms on any property listing page you visit.
Pro Tip: Don’t forget to pin this app to your toolbar so you can always see it as you browse the web!
• Click the “Extensions” button (puzzle icon) next to your Profile avatar in the browser toolbar.
• Next to each extension, you’ll see a “Pushpin” icon - click on the Pushpin icon to pin this app to your browser toolbar.