Adds birth and death dates to people links on Wikipedia.
A must have for all history enthusiasts!
Wikidates goes through all links in any English or Italian Wikipedia page, finds all people and adds birth and death dates and (optionally) current age or age of death to them, gathering them from Wikidata.
The number of links processed is displayed on the icon.
* fixed a bug introduced in 1.5.3 which caused dates with century precision to display incorrectly.
* fixed a bug which could cause some specific dates with century, decade or year precision to display incorrectly.
* fixed a bug which could cause some specific BCE dates to display incorrectly.
* fixed a bug which could cause other extensions to malfunction;
* improved display of very specific particular cases.
* added option to display ages in years and days;
* added option to display births and deaths as full dates.
* age computing now more standard (previously it was a difference in years, now it's the number of birthdays elapsed);
* improved display of non-standard cases.
* now working on the Italian wiki too.
* added option to hide age.
* added support for BC dates;
* added age;
* fixed bug for first century dates.