Don't Waste Time Opening Multiple Wiki Windows And Lose Track Of What You Are Reading. Do More With Search,Books And NYT Articles
Wiki Researcher lets users view full Wikipedia article by placing the mouse on wiki links (internal links to other articles on Wikipedia) on Wikipedia pages. The user does not have to navigate from current reading page to read linked articles within an page.
*** Do not waste time opening multiple wiki windows and lose track of what you are reading.
*** Do more with Google Search, Book search and articles from New York Times.
This add on is a tool tip widget which lets users view full Wikipedia articles without navigating from the current wiki page.
*** Note: Currently supports only Wikipedia English pages (https://en.wikipedia.org)
* When Wiki Researcher add-on is enabled all internal wiki links on a wiki page are highlighted with a light blue background color.
* Placing the mouse on the highlighted wiki link for more than 3 seconds will open the tool tip with corresponding wiki article.
* The reason for delay of 3 seconds is to avoid unintentional opening of tool tip while navigating or browsing on the page.
* 'Summary' tab displays the wiki article. It has sub sections similar to wiki article. Sub sections can be opened or closed by clicking on sub section title.
* 'Search' tab opens google search results for the keyword from wiki link. The keyword can be further modified to filter the results on this tab.
* 'Books' tab opens google book search results for the keyword from wiki link.
* 'NY Times' tab opens The New York Times article search results for the keyword from wiki link.
* Tool tip can be closed by pressing 'Esc' key or by clicking on 'Press[Esc] or Close[X]' on top right corner of the tool tip.
#wiki,#wikipedia,#wiki research,#research,#google,#google search,#book,#book search,#nyt,#newyorktimes