Are you want to use WhatsApp on your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac PC? Install now the extension and start chatting.
With more than five billion users, WhatsApp Messenger is the most popular messaging application in the world. It lets you send messages over an internet connection, rather than using your text allowance, saving you money on your phone bill. But you can also use it on your PC.
That means you can send messages from your computer to your friends' phones. All you need is WhatsApp on your phone, and a PC connected to the internet.
How to use?
1. Click “Add to Chrome” to add the extension to your browser.
2. After the extension finishes installing, click the "puzzle button" in the top right corner and the Pin button to add your toolbar.
3. Now, click on the icon, and click the "WhatsApp Web" button.
4. To log into your account, you have to scan the QR code with your smartphone. The process of scanning the code is different for Android and iOS devices, and that’s what most users find intimidating. To help you log into the account, we have classified the process for Android and iOS devices, respectively.
(i) For Android:
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Click on the three dots you see on the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select the WhatsApp web.
- The messenger will open the camera; now scan the QR code to log in successfully.
(ii) For iOS:
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Settings on the left bottom corner.
- Now click on WhatsApp Web, and the camera shutter will open.
- Scan the QR code to log into your account.
***This extension is not related in any way to WhatsApp Inc.