Highlights and shows definitions for content added via your team's Whatis bot
*Whatis for Chrome requires a valid Slack account*
Do more with your company knowledge with Whatis for Chrome.
Whatis for Chrome is a powerful collaborative glossary for your team's terminology, acronyms, jargon, project names, and more.
Bring your company's shared context into the tools you use the most.
No need to direct message or video chat your colleague to understand what something means. Get your team's shared context right in Chrome!
- Highlight key terms on any webpage get the definition and other contextual information
- Bring live data into your workflows to drive decision making
- Search your team's Whatis database from anywhere
- Seamlessly create new terms for your team
Trusted by hundreds of the world's innovative companies like Databricks, Divvy, Prodigy Education, Simply Business, UK Government, and more.
"As a fast-growing company, Whatis has helped keep our employees feeling empowered to contribute to an ever-adapting organization."
- Jennie Hertzler, People Operations at Divvy
"At Simply Business, we have a lot of acronyms, system names, terminology, project names. Whatis has helped make our information accessible, create a shared understanding of our language, onboard new joiners, and keep our information up-to-date."
- Sian East, Technical Writer at Simply Business