Access your HubSpot CRM information from WhatsApp Web and log all conversations in the HubSpot contact timeline
WhatHub brings the power of HubSpot CRM to WhatsApp, showing CRM's contact information, recording all interactions in the contact's timeline, and allowing you to send WhatsApp messages from HubSpot.
WHATHUB IS NOT A TOOL TO DO AUTOMATED/BULK MESSAGING! AVOID ANY SOLUTION THAT PROMISES BULK MESSAGING, THEY WILL ONLY GET YOUR PHONE # BANNED.
Log your WhatsApp conversations in Hubspot
Tracking all communications with your contacts is a vital step of the Inbound Methodology. WhatHub allows you to record your WhatsApp conversations in your contacts' timeline.
- Messages synced on a regular basis or manually
- Save messages as events or notes into contacts, companies, deals, & tickets
- Log conversations handled through phone & Web
- Optimized UI supporting multiple messages per timeline item.
NOTE: The first time you run the extension it will fetch messages from all your recent conversation, that may take a few seconds depending on your internet connection.
Show CRM contact info in WhatsApp
- See Contact & Company Information
- See Deals & Tickets (name, stage, amount)
- Support for custom properties
- Extended info
Send WhatsApp to your contacts from HubSpot (one-off messaging only from contact page, no automated bulk messaging is allowed as it goes against WhatsApp's terms of service)
Perform CRM Actions without leaving WhatsApp Web
- Create Contact
- Assign Owner
- Create Tasks
- Create Tickets
- Add Notes
- Change LifeCycle Stage
- Many more!
WhatHub works with ALL versions of HubSpot including
- HubSpot Free CRM
- HubSpot Marketing Starter/Pro/Enterprise
- HubSpot Sales Starter/Pro/Enterprise
- HubSpot Services Starter/Pro/Enterprise
Leadsruptive is a Certified HubSpot Agency Partner. WhatHub is a HubSpot Connect Beta Integrator. WhatHub is not supported or endorsed in any manner by WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp Messenger is a proprietary cross-platform Instant Messaging service for Smart-Phones that is owned and provided by WhatsApp Inc. WhatsApp is a brand of Facebook Inc.