WeVideo - video editing is fast and affordable for everyone from anywhere.
- Different Editing Modes to suit novices and experts alike: Storyboard and Advanced Timeline;
- Connect to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dailymotion, Box & Dropbox to easily use your photos, videos, music & graphics files already uploaded;
- Drag & drop media files in any order to assemble your story;
- Easily trim video clips to focus on key moments or set custom durations;
- Add text, effects, music, transitions and more;
- Add animation to videos, photos, text and annotations;
- Record voice-overs and video directly from the app;
- Get creative with over 100 royalty-free effects & audio clips;
- Adjust video speed (SloMo/FastMo);
- Add titles and captions in your native language (most languages supported, including Mandarin, Spanish, English, Arabic, Portuguese, etc.).
- Style your video using Themes that include music, transitions and titles;
- 32 professional and creative Themes.
- Free version has watermark and 5 min per month of publishing time;
- 1080p HD Exports available (paid feature);
- Publish to YouTube, Google Drive, Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion and more;
- Share videos on your favorite social sites or embed on your website;
- Take turns editing or simply share each others’ clip libraries.
Works with Google Drive:
- WeVideo adds a folder called "WeVideo" to your Google Drive directory. This folder will contain names of the WeVideo projects and videos you create.