Preview nicely formatted math equations as you type them into WeBWorK answer boxes!
With the WeBWorK MathView extension you will see live previews of the equations you type into WeBWorK answer boxes, fully formatted in proper math notation. No more need to use the "Preview My Answers" button which reloads the entire page.
- Bracket highlighting in the input box (mismatched brackets and current brackets)
- Adds a "Clear Answers" button to clear all the answer boxes on the page. Useful if you're redoing questions while studying and don't want to see the answers right away
- Changes the answer box font to a math font
- Disables spellcheck on the answer boxes so your math text isn't always underlined in red
This extension uses the following open source libraries:
- KaTeX (https://khan.github.io/KaTeX/)
- MathJax (https://www.mathjax.org/)
- AsciiMath (http://asciimath.org/)
This software is not in any way affiliated with the official WeBWorK project or the Mathematical Association of America. All names, logos, brands and other trademarks or images featured within this software are the property of their respective trademark holders.