Sticky notes for the Internet.
Take notes on websites.
Sticky notes are saved locally and reappear on subsequent visits.
- Intuitive interface for creating and modifying notes.
- Attach notes to specific websites or match multiple URLs with regex.
- Sync notes across all devices.
- Organize notes with tags and folders.
- Lightweight and fast.
- Privacy focused. This extension does not share data and respects users' privacy.
- Alt+Shift+N — New sticky note
- Alt+Shift+M — Toggle minimization for all notes on the page
- Alt+Shift+O — Open the browser action menu
- Alt+Shift+L — Open the options page
- Store unlimited amount of client-side data — Required to save sticky note data locally.
- Access your data for all websites — Required to load sticky notes on any page.
Screenshot taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Note-taking
Leave a review! Give feedback with email: lawrencehook <at> gmail