This extension displays common webstandards mailing list archives in a more readable way.
This extension displays common webstandards mailing list archives in a more readable way. Currently supports w3c mailing lists.
- fixes a problem where in W3C mailing lists the 'reset style' button didn't show up
- fixes overflow of msg content breaking the layout
- removed console messages for which mailing list you're on
- Fix unstyled (messed up) content parsing due to invalid pygmentizer.
- fix broken package due to invalid JS reference
- New Parser engine
- Improved nested quotes
- No headline mixing-in anymore
- Button to reset to initial style
- bugfix release (removed development logs in console)
- added quoting support
- added regex parsing for code and more
- improved styles
- initial commit
Currently only supports:
- W3C Mailing List Archives
- WHATWG Mailing List Archives
- targets the whole archive not only messages itself
See https://github.com/anselmh/MLReader for additional information. Please be aware of the license before using or redistributing.