Get free on-page SEO report with the best website SEO checker. Use SEO analysis to do audit for the most valuable pages at first.
Sitechecker Chrome Extension helps you quickly identify technical on-page SEO issues. By fixing them, you can improve your ranking and get more traffic and sales.
A few reasons why people choose us
- It’s free. You don’t need to create an account or pay for a subscription to start using it.
- It’s fast. You can check any webpage in one click and get the report immediately.
- It’s comprehensive. You can check all essential SEO parameters in one report, which is sorted by importance.
- It’s trusted. Thousands of people use it in their daily routine.
Parameters you can check
1. General info
2. Content optimization
6. Structured data
1. Detecting SEO issues on your top landing pages. Make sure that your best pages by traffic and sales have no critical SEO errors.
2. Giving a quick SEO overview for clients. Make a five-minute homepage audit for any client and increase the conversion rate from a lead to a customer.
3. Analyzing competitors’ webpages. Check which link structure and content structure your competitors use.
4. Checking whether donor pages with backlinks are indexable. Find out if website owners who placed backlinks to your website don’t use techniques of nofollow or noindex.
5. Detecting and fixing broken links and redirects. Find out internal and external links with non-200 HTTP status code and delete or change them.
6. Detecting and fixing keyword stuffing. Make sure your page content has enough keywords you are willing to rank for and don’t have spammy words that can hurt rankings.
7. Detecting images that should be compressed.