Get free on-page SEO report with the best website SEO checker. Use SEO analysis to do audit for the most valuable pages at first.
Sitechecker.pro is a website SEO checker, that consists of three tools inside:
1. On-Page SEO Checker (live check for one URL).
2. Website Audit Tool (check the whole website in one window with our crawler).
3. Website Monitoring Tool (monitor changes on your website, control your subordinates and executives).
These tools will help make your website ideal from technical side.
- Check your titles, descriptions, H1-H6 tags, size of the page.
HTTP status code, page size, URL friendliness, display in Google SERP, the correct filling of the title, description, and h1 tags are one of the most important factors, those should be checked when assessing the quality of internal optimization.
- Find images with a big size, without title or alt attributes.
The quality images with small size and correct alt tags will help to maintain high speed of the site and increase the amount of organic traffic. Properly installed favicon will help to grow your brand awarness in the web.
- Find the errors in technical search engine optimization of your site.
The errors in technical optimization are often not obvious, and therefore one of the most popular. Mistakes in robots.txt and 404 pages, pagination and canonical URLs, hreflang tags and 301 redirects: each of them can seriously spoil all efforts to promote the site. One quality SEO website analysis is enough to solve all the main problems in this part forever.
- Scan all external and internal links on your web page.
Pay attention on the number and quality of internal and external links, anchors and HTTP status codes. Remove or replace broken links and make the necessary changes according to your link building strategy.
- Check your Google score for usability and speed on desktop, mobile versions.
The output of the results from Google Page Speed, helps to get all the exhaustive information about the quality of the page in one window. Follow the recommendations of SEO site checkup to make your website mobile friendly and bring each page to an ideal look, both for users and for search engines.