Get free on-page SEO report with the best website SEO checker. Use SEO analysis to do audit for the most valuable pages at first.
1. Bug fixes
2. Improved performance
1. Google Page Speed check added.
2. Bugs fixed.
3. Link to Sitechecker roadmap added.
A free Sitechecker SEO Chrome Extension helps you quickly identify technical on-page SEO issues. By fixing them, you will improve your ranking and get more traffic and sales.
A few reasons why people choose this SEO Checker
- It’s free. You don’t need to create an account or pay for a subscription to start using it.
- It’s fast. You can check any webpage in one click and get the report immediately.
- It’s comprehensive. You can check all essential SEO parameters in one report, which is sorted by importance.
- It’s trusted. Thousands of people use it in their daily SEO routine.
Parameters you can check with this SEO tester
1. General info
- Page HTTP status code
- Page indexation status
- Page size in megabytes
2. Content optimization
- Title tag (how the title looks like and whether its length suits Google requirements)
- Description tag (how description looks like and whether its length suits Google requirements)
- H1-H6 check (helps to analyze content structure quickly)
- Keyword density (helps to check whether there are enough keywords in the content)
- External links (URL, anchor text and its HTTP status code)
- Internal links (URL, anchor text and its HTTP status code)
- Subdomain links (URL, anchor text and its HTTP status code)
4. Search engine optimization
- Canonical tag
- Hreflang tags
- Page indexability status in meta robots tag
- Page indexability status in X-Robots tag
- Page indexability status in robots.txt file
- Amount of detected images, their alt and title attributes, and their size in kilobytes.
6. Structured data
- Availability of Open Graph tags their correct filling.
1. Detecting SEO issues on your top landing pages. Make sure that your best pages by traffic and sales have no critical SEO errors.
2. Giving a quick SEO overview for clients. Make a five-minute homepage audit for any client and increase the conversion rate from a lead to a customer.
3. Analyzing competitors’ webpages. Check which link structure and content structure your competitors use.
4. Checking whether donor pages with backlinks are indexable. Find out if website owners who placed backlinks to your website don’t use techniques of nofollow or noindex.
5. Detecting and fixing broken links and redirects. Find out internal and external links with non-200 HTTP status code and delete or change them.
6. Detecting and fixing keyword stuffing. Make sure your page content has enough keywords you are willing to rank for and don’t have spammy words that can hurt rankings.
7. Detecting images that should be compressed.
Website SEO checker is available for
United States, Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, Ukraine, France, Brazil, Netherlands, Pakistan, Canada, Italy, Turkey, Spain, India, Indonesia, Australia, Bangladesh, Poland, Vietnam, Philippines, Belgium, Mexico, Belarus, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Malaysia, Morocco, Romania, Nigeria, South Africa, Switzerland, Egypt, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Kazakhstan, Israel, Colombia, Thailand, Austria, Greece, Argentina, Ireland, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Sri Lanka, Czechia, Japan, Bulgaria, Hungary, Nepal, Peru, Serbia, Norway, Kenya, Finland, China, New Zealand, Lithuania, Tunisia, Chile, Algeria, South Korea, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Croatia, Latvia, Taiwan, Moldova, Estonia, Georgia, Slovenia, Ecuador, Armenia, Cyprus, Venezuela, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Ghana, Kuwait, Lebanon, Cameroon, Dominican Republic, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kyrgyzstan, North, Macedonia, Malta, Albania, Guatemala, Iraq, Panama, Uruguay, Oman, Palestine, Guatemala, Monaco, Maldives, Mauritius, Bahrain.