Keeping your website browsing safe.
Website Security Checker is a free Chrome extension that protects you while you surf online. After adding the Website Security Checker Chrome extension, our one-click technology will notify you as to whether the site you are on is safe or hazardous to be on. We keep safety simple.
Along with our one-click hazardous website detection tool, for an added safety measure, your default search engine will be set to BrowserSecurityCenter.com powered by Bing and Yahoo. To learn more about the Website Security Checker Chrome extension and other BrowserSecurityCenter.com such as our Secure Searching tool, go to https://browsersecuritycenter.com/.
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.