WebRTC P2P HQ/HD screen-sharing. Share camera, microphone, speakers, full-screen, or software's screens.
Last Updated On: February 9th, 2019
02-09-2019 updates: added 480p support
01-14-2019 updates: fixed video play issues as well as chat-box is improved.
01-12-2019 updates: Added Text Chat box. Now you can send chat messages to your viewers.
It is open-sourced: https://github.com/muaz-khan/Chrome-Extensions/tree/master/desktopCapture-p2p
1. WebRTC peer-to-peer screen sharing
2. WebRTC peer-to-server (antmedia/jitsi) screen sharing
3. 1080p or even ultra-HD resolutions are supported
4. frame-rates varies; we can not control frame-rates YET. browser limitation.
5. Tab capture and sharing
6. Speakers capturing on any page
7. Speakers capturing on entire system
8. Camera, Mic along with screen sharing
9. Single reusable room
10. Secure/password-protected rooms
and many more.
Soon to be added:
1. Chat with viewers
2. File sharing with viewers
3. Talk/speak with viewers
4. Multi-rooms management
Disclaimer: There is no warranty, expressed or implied, associated with this product. Use at your own risk.
License: MIT license
Copyright (c) Muaz Khan