Create digital evidence from Social Media/Web content with a single click. WebPreserver.com - Browse, Click, Evidence.
WebPreserver is a Chrome Extension for law firms and legal investigators to capture webpages, social media pages, videos and even complete websites in evidentiary quality. The collections can be exported to PDF, MHTML and WARC including a collection report.
New in version 126.96.36.199:
– Capture entire Twitter direct message and Facebook messenger chat histories, including videos.
– Automatically import URLs for all Twitter direct message threads into Bulk Capture.
– Use Bulk Capture to capture multiple specific Facebook posts at once.
– Capture Facebook video profile pictures and video profile banners.
– Expand and capture single LinkedIn posts with all comments and comment replies.
– Automatically expand YouTube video descriptions.
– Increased options for how many dashboard thumbnails will display at once.
– Various bug fixes and updates to adapt to changes in social media platforms.
New in version 188.8.131.52:
– New social media settings page to customize Bulk Captures for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn pages.
– Automatically translate posts on Facebook profiles, groups and business pages.
– Download videos from public and closed (if you have access) Facebook group timelines.
– Download all videos from Instagram posts.
– Improved capacity to download Facebook videos.
– Tweets with “Offensive replies” now automatically show the flagged replies in captures.
– Pages with looping redirects are ignored in bulk website captures.
– Other minor updates and bug fixes.