Create digital evidence from Social Media/Web content with a single click. WebPreserver.com - Browse, Click, Evidence.
WebPreserver is a Chrome Extension for law firms and legal investigators to capture webpages, social media pages, videos and even complete websites in evidentiary quality. The collections can be exported to PDF, MHTML and WARC including a collection report.
New in version 2.1.2:
– Support for captures of individual posts from Facebook with all comments automatically expanded, and posts formatted to show all content in a PDF.
– Improvements to video capture features.
New in version 188.8.131.52:
– Support for timeline captures of the New Facebook UI with all posts automatically expanded, all comments automatically showing and expanded.
– Support for timeline captures of the New Facebook UI with "Capture By Date Range" enabled to limit your timeline capture to posts from a specific date range.
New in version 2.1:
– Web video captures. Capture any videos embedded directly in the HTML of a page and any YouTube videos embedded in a web page.
– PDF Captures. Capture entire PDFs with authentication applied in single-page capture and bulk capture.
– Automatically expand all content when capturing LinkedIn profiles.
– New option to export PDFs in a portrait mode with footers in addition to landscape mode with footers or as a single-page PDF.
– New option to “resume” Bulk Exports if opening WebPreserver after the Chrome process ends while you are performing an export.
– Various bug fixes, UI improvements and updates to adapt to changes in social media platforms.