The most powerful and freeware app for capture entire page, Save & Edit & Annotate & Print & Share
This is a freeware software for taking screenshots (100% free forever).
This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet.
It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network.
You can host and share unlimited images forever for free.
100% CLEAN award granted by Softpedia!
【Features】 - last update 16/4/2014
Why it's the most powerful extension for taking screenshots?
* Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text.
* Blur sensitive info by using the Spray.
* Print the screenshot - It's awesome.
* UNLIMITED STORAGE for storing your screenshot online!
* Capture local files (ex: c:\)
* Crete PDF.
* Create Thumbnails.
* You can Save the screenshot on your computer as PNG file.
* Attach the screenshot directly to Gmail messages..
* Upload To Google Drive
* Post to facebook.
* You can EDIT THE PAGE before taking the screenshot (change any text, titles)
* Create note in Evernote (Like Evernote Web Clipper, buy we are capture entire page.
* Send captured image to any email address.
* Twett to Twitter.
* Post to VK.
* Send the screenshot to your mobile (By using QR Code/QRCode).
* Upload screenshot to WordPress gallery.
* Post To Google+ (Google Plus)
* Pin it to Pinterest.
* Send to outlook (hotmail/bing)
* Search the screen shot using TinEye service. (See if the image stoled from somewhere else).
* Create new post at Blogger.
* Post to Tumblr the screenshot.
Any many many more...
When running the extension first time it says "This extension can access: Your browsing history, Your data on all websites". This is the default warning for any extension that needs content script access to all websites. This access is needed for capture your tabs.
* Webpage Screenshot not inject ads or change content of any site!
* We are considering to open source this project. If you are a developer please contact us.
Webpage Screenshot may use anonymous usage statistics. This can be disabled in the settings page without losing any features as well.