Since 2015 The most popular tool for your day to day. Whole page screenshot, sharing and much more.
All the missing features of Google Chrome™
Are you looking for the fastest way to share and save screenshots?
Entire page screenshot, or just the visible area?
Take a look in our newly extensions:
This is a open-source extension for taking screenshots.
This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet.
It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network.
You can host and share unlimited images forever for free.
* Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text.
* Blur sensitive info by using the Spray.
* Print the screenshot - It's awesome.
* UNLIMITED STORAGE for storing your screenshot online!
* Capture local files (ex: c:\)
* Create PDF.
* Create Thumbnails.
* You can Save the screenshot on your computer as PNG file.
* Attach the screenshot directly to Gmail messages..
* Upload To Google Drive
* Post to facebook.
* You can EDIT THE PAGE before taking the screenshot (change any text, titles)
* Create note in Evernote (Like Evernote Web Clipper, buy we are capture entire page.
* Send captured image to any email address.
* Twett to Twitter.
* Post to VK.
* Send the screenshot to your mobile (By using QR Code/QRCode).
* Upload screenshot to WordPress gallery.
* Post To Google+ (Google Plus)
* Pin it to Pinterest.
* Send to outlook (hotmail/bing)
* Search the screen shot using TinEye service. (See if the image stoled from somewhere else).
* Create new post at Blogger.
* Post to Tumblr the screenshot.