Since 2015 The most popular tool for your day to day. Whole page screenshot, sharing and much more.
All the missing features of Google Chrome™
Are you looking for the fastest way to share and save screenshots?
Entire page screenshot, or just the visible area?
Take a look in our newly extensions:
This is a open-source extension for taking screenshots.
This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet.
It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network.
You can host and share unlimited images forever for free.
[ Privacy ]
This version of the extension doesn't collects any kind of data. No private data, no sensitive data, and not usage data. If the user clicks the "SHARE" button in the editor page, only then we creates a URL to serve the image to the user. We don't use the URL in any way (no one can access your screenshots unless you share the URL with him.)
This version of the extension doesn't handling user data.
Q: What information do you collect?
A: We don't collect information. If the user clicks "share" we collect the image data. (no metadata)
Q: How do you use the information?
A: Only to display the image to the user.
Q: What information do you share?
A: We don't share the information.
* Webcam Capture.
* Desktop Capture.
* Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text.
* Blur sensitive info by using the Spray.
* Print the screenshot - It's awesome.
* UNLIMITED STORAGE for storing your screenshot online!
* Capture local files (ex: c:\)
* Create PDF.
* Create Thumbnails.
* You can Save the screenshot on your computer as PNG file.
* Attach the screenshot directly to Gmail messages..
* Upload To Google Drive
* Post to facebook.
* You can EDIT THE PAGE before taking the screenshot (change any text, titles)
* Create note in Evernote (Like Evernote Web Clipper, buy we are capture entire page.
* Send captured image to any email address.
* Twett to Twitter.
* Post to VK.
* Send the screenshot to your mobile (By using QR Code/QRCode).
* Upload screenshot to WordPress gallery.
* Post To Google+ (Google Plus)
* Pin it to Pinterest.
* Send to outlook (hotmail/bing)
* Search the screen shot using TinEye service. (See if the image stoled from somewhere else).
* Create new post at Blogger.
* Post to Tumblr the screenshot.