This extension gathers what you want to miu on the web on a single page.
This extension gathers what you want to keep an eye on, in real time, in a single page, only one click away from what you are doing.
It does not work with sites rejecting external requests, like :
however it works a majority of websites.
User Data Privacy :
The collected data remains on your own computer, in chrome's secure storage. The collected data only includes which sites you keep an eye on and which part of the website you see.
latest version added :
- open webmiu in a tab (very useful for slow connections and intensive users ;) )
1.4 added :
- you can now arrange the tiles as you wish !
22.214.171.124 added :
- one last modification to be able to publish on Opera's store
1.3.8 added :
- a fiew modifications to fit in Opera's store quality standards
- fixed a bug that would have allowed a malicious website to steal data
1.3.7 added :
- icons for the extension
- a green block in the popup window with a link to share this extension
1.3.6 added :
- ability to rename the tiles by clicking to the right of the title/link
1.3.5 added :
- fixed saving animation
1.3.4 added :
- UI improvements (faster, nicer)
- fixed a minor loading bug
- the tiles' title are now links to the source page (feature required by users, thank you for your feedback =D)
1.3.3 added :
- a warning message that tells if the website blocks cross frame references
1.3.2 added :
- "play" logo instead of the "tuto" link
1.3.1 added :
- a tutorial when you begin or have saved nothing (yet)
- reinforced security
1.2.3 added :
- a donation button, if you really really like the extension and wants to support me
- one major bug was fixed