Load a random page from your bookmarks!
More and more bookmarks going unvisited? Use WebMark to stop that! If you have a lot of bookmarks to visit later at some point (read: "never"), move or copy them to WebMark folder using Chrome's built-in bookmark manager (Ctrl+Shift+O on Windows/Linux, ⌘+Option+B on Mac, or just chrome://bookmarks). You can also save them as you go by clicking the save button you see once you click on the WebMark icon on the top right(or simply Alt+S). Then when you're bored and need something to read, click on the load button to see a random page from WebMark folder(or simply Alt+Q)!
• You can rename or move the WebMark folder. However, we don't create a new one unless it is deleted.
• Save bookmarks to WebMark folder
• Load a random page from WebMark folder
• Use keyboard shortcuts to save(Alt+S) and load(Alt+Q) bookmarks
• Choose whether a page is loaded in the current tab or a new tab
If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or criticisms, please feel free to leave a review or reach us at email@example.com!