For Use With Refread Libraries. Save research articles, Wiki or anything you find relevant on web directly to your Refread account.
Designed primarily for students, faculty and library users, Webhook allows you to save and organize all your reading material in Refread Digital Library. Here is how you do it:
1. You must be a registered user of a Digital Library platform built by Refread. If you are not, enquire your campus Librarian or contact email@example.com
2. Login to your digital library account
3. Go to Reading List. Link available under your name after Login.
4. Click on Webhooks.
5. Install the Webhook App for Chrome. The app will be visible next to the address bar after installation.
6. Just click on the app button whenever you find anything article, webpage, wiki or youtube resource relevant to your topic of interest.
7. Webhook will save a link (webhook) of the file straight into your Reading List in Refread for you to refer, share or cite.
8. Webhook button may ask you to login the first time you use it.