WebGDBp is a Google Chrome implementation of the gdbp protocol, allowing you to debug php code in your favourite browser.
NOTE: This app is still in BETA- state. Please let me know of any bugs.
WebGDBp allows you to debug your php code via XDebug or similar php extensions. The main advantage is that you do not rely on using a overengineered IDE to do so, but instead you're able to use your favourite IDE or Code Editor.
WebGDBp is fully integrated into Google Chrome, but still runs as a standalone application, enabling you to use any web- browser and even Debug CLI- Scripts.
- Viewing variables in a responsive Tree View
- Sophisticated Code-Viewer with Syntax Highlighting, which allows you to see, add and remove Breakpoints during execution.
What's new in Varsion 0.2.0:
- Synchronized Breakpoints with TextMate2
- File Browser implemented (requires Chruby.app)
- Updated User Interface, it's a little more fancy now
- Accessibility Improvements; Arrow- Navigation through property inspector and file browser; Keyboard Commands (ALT/OPTION + numeric, arrows)
Next Version Features:
- Synchronize Breakpoints with various Text Editors (TextMate's bookmarks, Sublime, Notepad++)
- Major Code-Viewer Usability- Improvements (navigate between breakpoints, Jump to active Breakpoint, Jump between Files)
- File/Project Explorer improvements
- Remote Debugging, Remote File/Project Explorer
- Mobile Version (Code on your Workstation and debug on your Tablet / Smartphone)