Rich enterprise calling features for Google Chrome
Google Chrome users now have access to an enterprise-grade calling experience with the Webex Calling for Chrome extension. Tightly integrated with the Google Chrome experience, Webex Calling for Chrome provides immediate access to a comprehensive suite of enterprise calling features that fits seamlessly within your Google productivity workflow. Webex Calling for Chrome is powered by the Webex platform used by over 45 million people around the world, with service in more than 120 countries.
Enterprise calling features:
• Inbound and outbound calling
• Mid-call features like hold, resume, call transfer, call waiting
• Visual voicemail
• Click to call phone numbers from a Chrome webpage
• Detailed call and voicemail history
• Enterprise directory search and single-sign-on
• Presence indicators for contacts
Highlights of Enterprise calling platform:
• Proven cloud calling platform used by more than 45M people worldwide
• Service available in over 120 countries
• More than 20 integrated service provider partners
• Option to bring your own carrier
Note: Additional features like contacts, voicemail, and call transfer will gradually roll out in the coming months.