Access a WebDAV server directly from the Files app.
This software provides you an ability to mount your WebDAV server to your Chrome OS file system.
* Works on only ChromeOS.
* Locking operation not supported.
* Only Basic authentication supported.
* Each credential to log in to WebDAV server stores into the local storage.
Jun 2nd, 2015: 1.0.4
- Supported onMountRequested event.
May 21th, 2015: 1.0.3
- Added the FSP definition to manifest.json file.
Apr 16th, 2015: 1.0.2
- Fixed the bug at resuming.
Mar 31th, 2015: 1.0.1
- Removed unnecessary query parameter.
- Fixed the bug about URL encoding/decoding.
Mar 29th, 2015: 1.0.0
- First release.