Blocks the swear words, bad, strong, foul language, swearing, cursing, etc. Make browsing safer and Internet cleaner!
WebCensor™ is profanity filter for Google Chrome browser. In addition, you can use it as content filter, as it uses not only the predefined list of bad, curse, cuss, offensive, swear words but also the ability to add your own custom filters which people will find very useful.
It was created to bring the joy from surfing the web without offensive content cluttering your screen. Simply install the plugin and WebCensor™ will remove all profanity content for you! Especially this will be useful for parents who want to protect their kids from seeing all that dirty language on the Internet.
Please, rate and review our plugin. And remember, your suggestions - our tasks :)
- Fixed the bug with system overload
- Added the Trusted Source list (now you can websites WebCensor will be blind to)
- Added right mouse button click menu item (now you can select the word in browser, click with right mouse button and click on "Add stop word to WebCensor" and this word will be filtered)
- Fixed sensivity to filtered words
- Now supports two more languages Ukrainian and Russian
- Accepts all cyrillic letters
- Accepts words with diacritical mark, diacritical point, or diacritical sign (french, turkish, german use them for example)
- Fixed the bug with replacement of words in "input" and "textarea" fields
- Now you able to add not only words, but whole phrases
- "Safe-words" list available.
- Fixed English profanity word list.
- Works better with pages generated with AJAX.
- Now supports 12 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish
- "Options" page is fully updated
- Ability to mute the plugin
- 3 options added to replace swear words with.
- Custom word can be used as replacement for profanity