Remind you to work when you spend too much time on the internet.
Are you a "Webaholic"?
If the answer is yes, this extension will help you quit "web-addiction" by two steps:
• Set Sites & Timeout
• Annoying Reminding
––– Set Sites & Timeout –––
• Set sites you are addicted to in regex expression (ex: youtube.com, reddit, https://facebook.com/*)
• Set timeout and idle time
• Extension will count the time you spend on site if current url match the regex you set
• Timer will pause if you go idle after "Idle Time"
＊＊＊ Important ＊＊＊
- All settings (including ON-OFF switch) will only apply to new page (including reload)
- Existed page comply with old settings
- Disambiguation - If browser "load" a page after setting, it is a new page
––– Annoying Reminding–––
• Extension will remind you on "Timeout"
• You've got to choose stop wasting time or not
• If you click "Cancel", extension will remind you after another timeout
• If you click "OK", extension will close the tab for you
––– Visit GitHub repo for detailed explanation –––