This extension provides extra functionalities to your Cisco Meeting Server (Acano)'s webadmin interface.
The Cisco Meeting Server (formerly Acano Server)'s webadmin interface only provides a limited set of features and controls. This can be frustrating to use, especially for some simple tasks such as making a call from a Space (conference).
Webadmin, Enhanced is designed to improve this situation by adding in more features into the existing webadmin interface. It gives users extra control in a simple, natural way by providing additional buttons and dialogs directly into the webadmin interface itself.
1. Dial single or multiple participants from a Space by clicking a button
2. Mute/unmute ongoing calls, multiple calls can be selected at once
3. A built-in API console to quickly run the Server API commands without the need of additional tools such as Postman or Poster.
4. Download conference call diagnostics with a button
New in version 1.2:
- Permissions simplification! Now Webadmin, Enhanced no longer requires any Chrome permission during installation. When you first activate this extension on a compatible page, Chrome will ask you for permission to access and modify only the activated page, and nothing more. This is necessary for the extension to add extra features into the existing Cisco Meeting Server (Acano)’s page. This extension will not load on any other addresses unless the button is clicked and the permission is allowed.
Currently all the Webadmin, Enhanced features are only available from the Calls page in the webadmin interface.
API level authentication is required on the first API request to a Cisco Meeting Server (Acano). Subsequent requests do not require authentication until the browser session is closed.
To activate in the Call page, click on the "We" button in the browser bar, new buttons will appear instantly in the web page.
To deactivate, click on the "We" button, refresh or navigate away from the Call page to remove the additional buttons.