The security tool protects you from web3 scams by auditing transactions and detecting phishing websites.
In Web3, it only takes one click to lose everything you own. Web3 Antivirus is a protection layer that helps you maintain your crypto assets’ security against scams and fraud.
🛡How it protects you:
1. Transaction analysis
When you’re about to sign a transaction or a message, W3A puts it on a brief hold and analyzes for potential red flags.
It uses proprietary security audit frameworks to detect honeypots, suspicious logic, dangerous functions, compromising access permissions to assets, wash trade patterns, and other threats. The tool also simulates the transaction and shows what happens if it’s approved.
You will clearly see what you will receive and what you will give away as a result of the transaction.
Within a few seconds, W3A summarizes all the potential threats in a🚦report. With all the information in hand, you can decide whether or not to proceed with it.
2. Phishing website detection
Web3 Antivirus offers proactive phishing protection. It checks domain names against its extensive blocklist database using AI similarity validation, identifies suspicious content, and immediately alerts you if you’re heading to a phishing site.
🧩 Web3 Antivirus currently supports Ethereum and protects Metamask, Coinbase Wallet, and BitKeep Wallet, while other crypto wallets are added regularly.
This wallet security tool is open-source and we encourage users to check our GitHub repository:
Keep in mind: Web3 Antivirus will never ask for access to your wallet, assets, or seed phrase.
Release notes v0.7
* Highly detailed wallet dashboard where you can search for any wallet address to check its portfolio value, value of compromised assets, activity, and more
* Overview of your activity: last transactions analysis, frequently used dApps, and phishing alert history
* Token approvals section where you can check which dApps have access to your assets
* Comprehensive history of transactions analysis featuring all the vital details such as tokens sent and received and transaction risk score
* Regularly updated alert history with risks elimination recommendations
* Gas overpayment estimation
* Fixed bugs and improved extension performance
Release notes v0.6
* Fair NFT price estimates on Rarible, LooksRare, Golom, Foundation
* Fair bid estimates on Rarible, Foundation auctions
* OpenSea transaction details for NFT listings
* Fiat equivalent for token prices
* Enhanced blocklists & allowlists for site verification
Release notes v0.5
* Honeypots and slippage detection
* Display of wash trading risks for tokens
* Alerts for requests to sign a message
* Trading cooldown warning
* Price breakdown for NFTs that one is about to grant access to
* Warning for contract’s ability to be paused, preventing users from making transactions
* Detection of contract’s ability to block transaction approval, preventing users from selling tokens
* Detection of a method that allows the contract owner to transfer user’s tokens
* Detection of a method that allows the contract owner to burn user’s tokens
* Support for Edge browser