Keep track of how you spend your time on the web.
!!! Attention: New permissions are needed to improve the Web Timer plugin functionality and to add new functions that will be usefull for users.
Web Timer is a simple and intuitive extension that lets you keep track of how you're spending your time on the web.
Web Timer keeps track of the tab that you are actively using and updates its stats every 3 seconds.
- Helps you visualize the time you're spending by displaying the data in a pie chart
- Keeps track of stats for today, daily average, and all-time
- Stops counting if your machine is idle for more than 30 seconds
- Only counts time when Chrome has focus
- Shows the number of minutes spent on current website over the icon
- Easily share your Web Timer stats with friends
- Use the options page to avoid tracking certain sites