Allows you to create commands to quickly access any website by typing it anywhere.
Web Shortcuts allows you to create commands that work as shortcuts to websites of your choice.
Commands can optionally accept parameters so you can register a URL with the special keyword "%p" that will be replaced with the specified parameter.
To make things easier, you can type your command on any web page and the extension will recognize and execute them.
Includes an options page where you can view your registered commands and adjust basic preferences.
To switch to shortcuts mode, type "s" followed by a space in the address bar.
- To add a link, type "+" followed by the shortcut (for example, "tw"), followed by the address (for example, twitter.com).
- To remove a link, type "-" followed by the shortcut you would like to remove.
- To follow a saved link, just type the shortcut (for example, "tw" for twitter.com).
- Shortcuts may also be managed from the settings page.
- Simply type the shortcut on any web page and it will be executed (it's not 100% effective because some apps have their own shortcuts and prevents keyboard events from bubbling up)
Have in mind this is the first release, PLEASE!! if you find a bug or come up with a good idea to improve the extension, let me know!! Thanks!!
Bugs reports and Feedbacks: email@example.com