Track and analyze your daily activity in the browser, analysis like domain classfication, top key word search.
This Extension provides the most advanced and detailed Web Tracking, it provides analytics over search history with help of Machine Learning.
Extensions include these features
* Tracks all the daily search activity with time spend on each site and time it has been visited.
* Returns the Category of WebPage, Like (Social, News, Entertainment, Technology, E-Business, and Others ) with the help of Machine Learning.
* Get the list of all the search activity by days and time spent.
* Give overall web search Classification of all the webpage visited.
* Extract the most common Search String and its occurrence.
* Get the list of most common words that have been searched and their occurrence.
* Search all web history data through the search box.
* Download all search data in form of CSV.
* Delete all the data (we don't store anything that you don't want us to do)
* Users can log in and signup.
Flow Of The Extension
This Extension is divided into four Tabs
* TODAY (Tab 1)
This tab tracks today(current days) search history, first has a pie-chart that shows the various sites visited with time spent, and at the bottom, it has a table which has search history data in tabular form which include domain name, number of visits, percentage spent, total time spent and category of the domain.
* BY DAYS(Tab 2)
This tab shows the search history data of all dates, first has a bar graph that shows represents the time spent on each day, with the help of the date selector, the number of days in the X-axis can be changed, at the bottom, it has a list of days which can be expanded in to table, a table consists domain name, the number of visits, Percentage Spent, total time spent and category of the domain.
* ANALYSIS (Tab 3)
This tab gives various insights into search history with the help of machine learning, firstly it gives the number of total web searches made in the selected period. Then this tab gets divided into two more tabs, firstly WebPage Classification in the top there is Pie-Chart which represents the distribution of various domain(webPage) Classes which has been searched in that period, and at the bottom, there is a table, a table consists of a domain name, a number of visits and category of the domain and second sub-tab Common Search term have two tables, the first table consists of searchTerm and it's count, and second tables consist of a search word and it's count.
At the bottom of this tab, there are two more features, first one download all the search data in CSV format, and the second feature is that delete all the data which includes all data stored in cache and analysis data.
* PROFILE (Tab 4)
In this user can create an account, this will help in building cool features in the future.
* Adding more detailed analysis on search history.
* Curating the topics based on Search Patterns by the user.
* Generating new recommendations based upon user interests.
* We do not share any data with any third party.
* We do not monetize the user's data
* We are GDPR Compliant.
We love to hear any suggestion and feedback, email us: email@example.com