Take a screenshot of any webpages across the web with one click.
Web Screenshot is a screenshot extension for Google Chrome that lets you grab full and partial screen captures as well and also edit it immediately.
To take a screenshot and save it at High Quality is easier than you might think. Install the free screen capture tool and start taking webpage screenshots today. It’s equally handy for taking a Chrome screenshot of the entire page or just capturing a small part of the screen.
- Visible part or full-page screenshots;
- Annotation tool: crop, draw, various shapes, icons, text annotations, colors;
- Upload your pictures or photos from your PC for editing using extension;
- Save as a file or copy to clipboard.
How to use "Web Screenshot":
1. Click on the extension icon which in the toolbar.
2. Take a screenshot and wait for it to be finished.
4. Edit the image (optional).
5. Save to a file or copy to the clipboard.
This extension is completely free, safe, fast and easy to add to chrome browser.
Please, don't forget to rate us and comment on the extension, also send your suggestions on how to improve the extension to the our email or in the section "Reviews"!